Day #11- 40 Days of Training Videos -Sugar Cravings
Mar 11, 2017
Do you crave sugar?...Me too!
I've learned a few things about sugar and starchy foods that convert to sugar quickly in the blood stream.
- The more sugar you eat the more you crave, keeping it out of the house helps A LOT!
- Eating protein & good fat keeps cravings away and increases satiety (especially in the morning)
- Drinking a full glass of water before eating can help the impulse to have a sugar feast.
- Sugar and starchy carbs empty from the stomach more quickly than protein and fat, thereby leaving us hungry faster.
- Protein and fat do not spike blood sugar.
- Stress can make it harder to resist temptation - taking a walk, writing in your journal or reading a book can help stave off a craving.
- Eat a healthier alternative. I show you the ones I like in the video.
Stay connected with news and updates!
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.