Want to feel strong, healthy, and comfortable in your own skin?
- Do you refuse to go to the NEXT size?
- Tired of complicated diets that don't work LONG term?
- Want your health & fitness routine to be SIMPLE & DOABLE?
- Are you ready to BE FIT FOR LIFE? ...IN EVERY SEASON?
What exactly is TRAIN BY SEASON?
Why 12 Weeks?
- 12 weeks is long enough to see results but short enough to keep a sense of urgency.
- Every season has it’s own opportunities and obstacles. What we eat and how we move and rest in summer is not the same as winter. Being prepared for the season helps us not fall off track and make the most of what‘s available.
- In between every 12 Week Training Season is a Prep Week to identify what worked in the previous season and what we’d like to build upon or optimize in the coming season.
- It helps us stay focused and enjoy a fresh “New Year” start with each season.
- Ask questions. If you have questions so do others, this is a place I can answer and build upon common questions in one place.
- Each person has a unique way to over come obstacles. I often find my clients have better ideas than I do. This is a place to share those ideas and be encouraged when meeting obstacles or plateaus.
- Stay accountable. When you see others sharing wins, notices, trackers, and results, it sparks a desire to stay consistent in your own practice.
- It allows me time to focus my energy, and resources within the group and charge less per person.
What are the benefits to the members?
- Define your unique and meaningful targets (goals).
- Create your custom Training Plan
- Track your essential tactics (habits) and progress
- Refine your training plan based on what you’re doing and how it’s working
- Stay accountable and engaged with your plan
You will receive?
- Diet / Nutrition
- Movement (Exercise, Mobility, Strength, Cardio, pain reduction, etc.)
- Rest (Sleep, stress, fatigue, and overwhelm)
- Overcoming procrastination & overwhelm
- Creating healthy habits/routines/rituals
- Overcoming unhealthy habits, thought patterns, and fear
- Letting the subconscious mind work for you instead of against you
- All training videos, live classes, demos, worksheets, etc, will be stored in an online library for your continued access as long as you are a member.
- Access to a Private Facebook Group, Membership Forum and Resource Library.
Summer Season Starts
Registration won’t open again until FALL
My initial goal was to lose weight, tone my muscles, and be more flexible. I have accomplished all of this and so much more! As a result of having Julie as my coach, I lost 10 pounds and have maintained my new weight, my overactive thyroid is now balanced without medication, my sleep has improved significantly; and overall I feel happier, grateful, stronger and learned I can love my work and my health. I truly have found a wonderful balance. Prior to working with Julie, I was stressed out, not sleeping, not eating well, and not exercising. I refer to Julie as my life coach because she has helped me beyond my physical fitness. She is a positive inspiration in my life, always has me look at things from a healthy perspective; and I have learned so much from her in regard to having good habits, noticing what is happening in my life and with my body, best ways to exercise, and how to eat well to accomplish my goals. Simply, I feel great and grateful!
I’m down another pound that’s a total of 58 pounds lost. My shoulder is back to 100%. My biggest win wouldn’t even be the weight loss but just a notice of transformation. I was looking at my back and shoulder blades in the mirror the other day and I’ve noticed a huge difference in tone and definition. I also played football and used to have major back problems because of a weak core, and although I am far away from a six pack, the workouts have strengthened my core and eliminated all lower back pain.